In 2009 was created ah! Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Asia in India. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Mumbai.
When the investment is from ah! Ventures the average startup value is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. This ah! Ventures works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2015. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the ah! Ventures, startups are often financed by Outbox ventures, White Unicorn Ventures, Virendra Shahaney. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are LetsVenture, Calcutta Angels, Singapore Angel Network. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by White Unicorn Ventures, Mumbai Angels, LetsVenture.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Testbook.com, Icustommadeit. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Education. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Abhijeet Kumar, Harshad Lahoti. Besides them, we counted 18 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|$600K||05 May 2022||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|$150K||26 Apr 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$500K||16 Mar 2022||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|07 Mar 2022||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|01 Mar 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$145K||31 Jan 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$260K||24 Dec 2021||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$480K||23 Dec 2021||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|$235K||21 Dec 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.