In 2006 was created Mumbai Angels, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in Asia in India. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Mumbai.
The fund was created by Prashant Choksey, Praveen Chakravarty. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Food and Beverage, Advertising. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline InMobi, Rizort, NoPaperForms Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Mumbai Angels, startups are often financed by Kae Capital, Singapore Angel Network, Microsoft Accelerator Bangalore. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kae Capital, Singapore Angel Network, growX ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kalaari Capital, Chiratae Ventures, Omidyar Network.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. When the investment is from Mumbai Angels the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Mumbai Angels works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Celcius Logistics Solutions
|$500K||04 Aug 2021||India, Mumbai|
|03 Aug 2021||India, Thane|
|$500K||20 Jul 2021||India, Bangalore|
|14 Jul 2021||India, Roorkee|
|$1M||08 Jul 2021||India, Delhi|
|04 Jun 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$650K||31 May 2021||India, Delhi|
|$200K||13 May 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$3M||17 Mar 2021||India, Ahmedabad|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.