In 2000 was created Lok Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Asia in India. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New Delhi.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Lok Capital, startups are often financed by Aavishkaar Venture Capital, Nordic Microfinance Initiative, International Finance Corporation. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Aavishkaar Venture Capital, Omidyar Network, Michael & Susan Dell Foundation. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by International Finance Corporation, Gaja Capital, Evolvence India Fund.
The top activity for fund was in 2016. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 41 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Lok Capital performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The current fund was established by Donald Peck, Rajiv B. Lall, Venky Natarajan, Vishal Mehta. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Banking, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Janalakshmi, Suryoday Small Finance Bank, Vistaar. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Suryoday Small Finance Bank
|4M||16 Jun 2014||India, Mumbai|
Dr. Mohan's Diabetes Specialities Centre
|10M||12 Apr 2017||India, Chennai|
Siddhivinayak Agri Processing
|3M||14 Jan 2016||India, Pune|
|48M||21 Apr 2021||India, Chennai|
Self Employed Women's Association
|2M||21 Apr 2015||India, Bhadra|
|2M||13 Apr 2018||India, Mumbai|
Drishti Eye Care
|02 Feb 2013||India, Bengaluru|
HR Food Processing
|6M||29 Nov 2016||India, Ranchi|
|05 Feb 2010||India, Bengaluru|
Jana Small Finance Bank
|01 Mar 2008||India, Bengaluru|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.