Funds with similar focus
|$4M||03 Sep 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$72M||20 Jul 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$16M||06 Apr 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$9M||17 Mar 2021||India, New Delhi|
|$1M||05 Mar 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|$3M||04 Mar 2021||India, New Delhi|
|$5M||19 Aug 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|$3M||21 Jul 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|$2M||26 May 2020||India, New Delhi|
– Talview, a leading provider of an end-to-end, AI-powered hiring and proctoring solution, today announced it closed $15m in Series B funding. – The round was led by Silicon Valley investor Eileses Capital with participation from existing investors Storm Ventures, Inventus Capital and Emergent Ventures. – Kishore Bopardikar, Co-founder at Eileses Capital LLC, will join the Talview board, while Arun Penmetsa, Partner at Storm Ventures, will continue on the board. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.