In 2008 was created The Morpheus, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Asia in India. The main department of described VC is located in the Chandigarh.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight HackerRank, BeYouPlus (previously MyDermacy), Hiver. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Lifestyle. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Comparing to the other companies, this The Morpheus performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 49 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the The Morpheus, startups are often financed by Venture Kick, Start-Up Chile, Samir Bangara. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rajan Anandan, Y Combinator, Vijay Shekhar Sharma. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Khosla Ventures, Battery Ventures, ZenShin Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|01 Jan 2019||San Jose, California, United States|
|03 Sep 2013||San Francisco, California, United States|
|23 Aug 2013||Delhi|
|20 Dec 2012||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|01 May 2012||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|27 Mar 2012||India, Delhi|
|01 Jan 2012||India, Karnataka|
|04 Nov 2011||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|01 Nov 2011||Palo Alto, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.