|$46M||02 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$25M||19 Aug 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$46M||10 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||20 Jul 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$15M||10 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$17M||02 Jun 2021||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|$40M||27 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$156M||21 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$80M||07 Apr 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
– AON3D announced their $11.5M Series A funding and a partnership with Astrobotic for their historic Peregrine Moon Lander (PM1) mission.
– This brings the company’s total funding to $14.2M.
– SineWave Ventures led the round with participation from AlleyCorp, Y Combinator Continuity, BDC Capital, EDC, Panache Ventures, MANA Ventures, top social-media influencers Josh Richards & Griffin Johnson, and leading Silicon Valley angels.
– The funding will be used to invest in 3D printing R&D, continue onboarding talent to support a growing enterprise, and provide clients with best-in-class support to achieve their 3D printing needs.
– Balance is a San Francisco, CA-based payments experience platform for B2B eCommerce.
– Company raised $25m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Ribbit Capital, with participation from Avid Ventures as well as existing investors Lightspeed Ventures, Stripe, Y Combinator Continuity Fund, SciFi VC and UpWest, and individuals Jacqueline Reses (formerly Head of Square Capital) as well as additional early employees and executives from Square, Plaid, Coinbase, Stripe, and PayPal.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding the company’s business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.