The main department of described VC is located in the Los Angeles. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund was created by Bahram Nour-Omid, Eran Gilad, Robert Mai.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Scopus Ventures, startups are often financed by Newark Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Newark Venture Partners, Meron Capital, Jump Capital.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight APERIO Systems. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security.
Funds with similar focus
|APAC Realty||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|ATN International||Massachusetts, Salem, United States|
|Beijing Ruita Hongsheng Technology Development||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Cardinal Capital Group||Ballsbridge, Dublin, Ireland|
|China COSCO SHIPPING||China, Shanghai|
|EPIC Capital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|GATX Ventures||California, Lafayette, United States|
|INTEC IT Capital||Japan, Tokyo|
|Leaguer Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Luminary Labs||New York, New York, United States|
|Oakmont Corporation||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|OP Corporate Bank||-|
|Radio Unica Communications||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Sands Brothers Asset Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Stanford University||California, Stanford, United States|
|YankeeTek Ventures||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Zhongliang Qihuo||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$10M||18 Feb 2021||North District|
|$15M||10 Jul 2020||New York, United States|
|17 Jun 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$600K||17 Sep 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||10 May 2018||Tel Aviv District|
|$4M||07 Feb 2018||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|08 Jan 2018||New York, United States|
– Torii, a startup that wants to make it easier to manage SaaS bloat, raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Wing Venture Capital and joined by prior investors Entree Capital, Global Founders Capital, Scopus Ventures and Uncork Capital.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its sales and marketing efforts.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.