In 2006 was created Nebraska Angel Network, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Lincoln. The company was established in North America in United States.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Nebraska Angel Network works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Nebraska Angel Network, startups are often financed by Linseed Capital, Invest Nebraska, Rockies Venture Club. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Nelnet, Linseed Capital, Rockies Venture Club. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Invest Nebraska, Rockies Venture Club, Nelnet.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Apps, Health Care. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Flywheel, Alpin, SignUp.com (formerly VolunteerSpot) The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Atlantis Investment Management||-|
|Beviguen||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Credit Suisse NEXT Investors||New York, New York, United States|
|Hyperion Invest||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Innovation Development Hub||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|K5 Ventures||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|Northern Kentucky Growth Fund||-|
|Tsing Ventures||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Yingta Jiankang Guanli||China, Shanghai|
|$1M||07 Jun 2022||-|
|$1M||25 May 2022||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|01 Jan 2022||Omaha, Nebraska, United States|
|$1M||18 Oct 2021||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|$1M||11 May 2021||Alpharetta, Georgia, United States|
|01 Jan 2021||Omaha, Nebraska, United States|
|19 Nov 2020||Omaha, Nebraska, United States|
|$6M||03 Mar 2020||Omaha, Nebraska, United States|
|01 Jan 2020||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.