RIT Capital Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1961. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 participants. Despite the RIT Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator, Stanley Druckenmiller. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Valiant Capital Partners, Tim Ferriss, Stanley Druckenmiller. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by William Rufino, William Ackman, Thomas Glocer.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Finance, Private Cloud. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Dropbox, Relationship Science, Bathrooms.com Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from RIT Capital Partners the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. This RIT Capital Partners works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|22C Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|CEE Equity Partners||Cyprus, Nicosia|
|Enjoyor Group||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Fortune Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Gangnong Maoyi||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|GSR Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Hack Ventures||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Houde Qianhai Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Long Black Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|National University of Singapore||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Nordic Tech List||-|
|Oxford Blackpoint Venture Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Ruichuang Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Sanhao.com||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|SIG Global India Fund||-|
|Stone Ridge Asset Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Vidici Ventures||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$300M||26 Apr 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$14M||26 Aug 2021||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$8M||04 Aug 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$37M||29 Jun 2021||India, Delhi, India|
|$88M||13 May 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|12 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$70M||11 Feb 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$142M||16 Dec 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$91M||27 Jul 2020||California, United States|
– Bright, a live video platform that lets fans engage in live conversations with their favorite creators and celebs, has raised $15m in new funding.
– The round was co-led by co-founder and talent manager Guy Oseary’s Sound Ventures, the fund he founded with Ashton Kutcher.
– RIT Capital and Regah Ventures also co-led.
– Other investors in the new round include Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, Globo Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Shawn Mendes & Manager Andrew Gertler’s AG Ventures, as well as Jeff Lawson, CEO and co-founder of Twilio.
– Aspen Digital is a Hong Kong-based digital asset investment platform tailored for asset managers, institutions and other professional investors.
– The company secured $8.8m in pre-A funding.
– The round was led by anchor investors RIT Capital Partners, the investment trust founded by Lord (Jacob) Rothschild of the Rothschild banking family, and Liberty City Ventures.
– Other investors include Cherubic Ventures, Token Bay Capital, Somerley Capital, and Chatchaval Jiaravanon & Chaval Jiaravanon.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.