The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the London. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
Comparing to the other companies, this Microsoft Accelerator London performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Microsoft Accelerator London is 10-50 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2014.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Microsoft Accelerator London, startups are often financed by Downing Ventures, Entrepreneur First, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are [email protected], Upscale, Microsoft Accelerator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Microsoft Accelerator, Downing Ventures, Upscale.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Situm Technologies, S.L., CoScale, Capitalise.com. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Software.
Funds with similar focus
|22 Jun 2017||Australia, Gold Coast|
|26 Jan 2017||United Kingdom, London|
|$561K||14 Jan 2017||United Kingdom, London|
|30 Jun 2016|
|$500K||30 May 2016||United Kingdom, London|
|30 Mar 2016||United Kingdom, " United Kingdom"}|
|07 Mar 2016||United Kingdom, London|
|27 Jan 2016||Ireland, " Ireland"}|
|05 Jun 2015||United Kingdom, London|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.