This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Park City
RET Ventures is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2017. The main office of this VC is situated in Park City. This investor is located in North America, United States.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Aside from RET Ventures, start-ups are often funded by Techstars, Service Provider Capital, RiverPark Ventures. The fund often co-invests with UDR, Techstars Ventures, Starwood Capital Group. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by UDR, Starwood Capital Group, Grand Central Tech.
Amenify, Moved, GiGstreem are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Software, Subscription Service. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
This VC was founded by John Helm. The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
In real terms, this VC performs 65 percentage points more exits than other funds. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. This fund was the most active in 2019. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
15.4% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.