In 2016 was created Reciprocal Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Reciprocal Ventures, startups are often financed by Tony Jamous, Plug and Play, Expa. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Distributed Global, v1.vc, Slow Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by v1.vc, Village Global, Two Sigma Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Qwil, RADAR, Extend Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Payments, Business Intelligence.
Funds with similar focus
|1More||California, San Diego, United States|
|Acorn||Kansas, United States, Wa Keeney|
|AES Corporation||Massachusetts, Peabody, United States|
|Beijing Huaxi Investment Development||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Berwind Private Equity||Harvard, Massachusetts, United States|
|Home Credit Group||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|ICU Ventures||Kyiv, Ukraine, Київська міська громада|
|Intersil Corporation - Wireless Networking Products Group(WLAN)||California, Milpitas, United States|
|Martinson Trigon Venture Partners||Estonia, Harjumaa, Tallinn|
|McAfee||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|NAMICS||California, San Jose, United States|
|SBI Securities||Japan, Tokyo|
|SBIC Partners II||-|
|Seattle Genetics||Bothell, United States, Washington|
|TI Ventures||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|TPG Capital Asia||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Yifeng Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Zihao Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|$10M||30 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
Third Time Entertainment
|$3M||17 Mar 2022||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|$50M||21 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||14 Dec 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$4M||13 Dec 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$1M||28 Oct 2021||Solana, Misamis Oriental, Philippines|
|$3M||21 Sep 2021||-|
|$3M||27 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$40M||22 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Hedgehog markets, a decentralized prediction markets platform built on the Solana blockchain, announced the close of its $3.5M seed funding round.
– Investors include prominent venture and digital asset firms Reciprocal Ventures, Republic Labs, Alameda Research, Divergence Ventures, MGNR, and Manna.
– Hedgehog also received a grant from the Solana Foundation.
– Hedgehog will use the new funding to propel its mainnet launch (the platform is currently in open beta), bring on additional key talent, and continue reaching development milestones.
– Not only will Hedgehog have evolved from idea to live product in less than a year, but it will also be the first prediction markets platform to launch on Solana mainnet.
– Tealbook is a trusted source of supplier data.
– The company raised $14.4m in Series A funding.
– RTP Global led the round and joined by BDC Capital, Grand Ventures, Reciprocal Ventures, Refinery Ventures, S&P Global, Stand Up Ventures and Workday Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funds to support the platform’s continued innovation, and drive sales and marketing initiatives further expanding the company’s global footprint.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.