Golden Gate Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Singapore. The venture was found in Asia in Singapore.
The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Golden Gate Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. This Golden Gate Ventures works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Golden Gate Ventures, startups are often financed by Softbank Ventures Asia, East Ventures, Alpha JWC Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are East Ventures, Softbank Ventures Asia, Wavemaker Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Softbank Ventures Asia, 500 Startups, Eduardo Saverin.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Apps. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight RedMart, Carro, ServisHero. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Singapore.
The current fund was established by Jeffrey Paine, Paul Bragiel, Vinnie Lauria. We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
|17M||02 Jun 2021||Pakistan, Lahore|
|3M||13 May 2021|
|5M||12 Jan 2021||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|12 Nov 2020||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|08 Jul 2020||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|15M||08 Jun 2020||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|1M||05 Jun 2020||Pakistan, Lahore|
|375M||03 Jun 2020||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|279M||09 Apr 2020||Singapore, Singapore|
– Nano Technologies, a startup that lets workers in Vietnam access their earned wages immediately through an app called VUI, has raised $3m in seed funding. – The oversubscribed round was led by returning investors Golden Gate Ventures and Venturra Discovery, and included participation from FEBE Ventures, Openspace Ventures and Goodwater Capital. – The startup was founded at the beginning of 2020 by Dzung Dang, formerly a general manager at Uber and chief executive officer of ZaloPay, and Thang Nguyen, who previ... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.