This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
ProSieben is a well known and established Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1986. This investor is located in Europe, Germany. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Munich.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Media and Entertainment, Sports. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Minute Media, EverSport Media, Wochit are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 2 other locations. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2015. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 other investors. Aside from ProSieben, start-ups are often funded by Dawn Capital, Battery Ventures, Gemini Israel Ventures and 4 other funds. The most common co-investors for the fund are Qumra Capital, Dawn Capital, Battery Ventures. The investors in the following rounds are usually Qumra Capital, La Maison ITF, Goldman Sachs, and 2 VCs in total.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: prosiebensat1.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, first, last, first '0' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.