Homestead Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight WikiMart.ru, Man Crates, Chat Sports. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Shopping, Marketplace.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2012. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Homestead Partners works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Homestead Partners, startups are often financed by John Kobs, ff Venture Capital, Rothenberg Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Chris Herndon, Rothenberg Ventures, Otter Rock Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Structure Capital, Brendan Wallace, Threshold.
Funds with similar focus
|Arcadia Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Ez Capital Funding||New York, New York, United States|
|Hello Ventures||British Columbia, Canada, Victoria|
|InnoVision Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|InvestIndustrial Holdings||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Jingye Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Kayne Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|lasric||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|M2O||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Mezzanine Capital Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|New Ground Ventures||Connecticut, United States, Westport|
|ProSieben||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|RM Global Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Shanghai Zhixuan Chuangtou||China, Shanghai|
|Social Alpha||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|the Honeywell pension||-|
|Xinyu Jiuheng Touzi Guanli Zhongxin||China, Jiangxi, Xinyu|
|$3M||09 Jun 2015||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||30 Dec 2014||California, United States|
|$1M||16 Sep 2014||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$1M||24 Jul 2014||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||25 Dec 2013||California, United States|
|$5M||27 Aug 2013||Redwood City, California, United States|
|26 Dec 2012||San Francisco, California, United States|
|13 Dec 2012||Washington, United States|
|15 Nov 2012||Palo Alto, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.