SPH Media Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The company was established in Asia in Singapore. SPH Media Fund seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Singapore.
This SPH Media Fund works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from SPH Media Fund is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the SPH Media Fund, startups are often financed by Wavemaker Partners, Redpoint, Greycroft. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wavemaker Partners, Vickers Venture Partners, Infocomm Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wavemaker Partners, Fresco Capital, Vickers Venture Partners.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Singapore. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Burpple, TheLorry.com, Glints. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Education. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|3M||26 Oct 2018||United States, Santa Monica|
|15 May 2018||Singapore, Singapore|
|10M||25 Oct 2017|
|23 Oct 2017||Singapore, Singapore|
|504K||01 Aug 2017||Singapore, Singapore|
|10M||07 Jun 2017||Singapore, Singapore|
|5M||01 May 2017||China, Shanghai|
|13M||27 Oct 2016||United States, New York|
|10M||16 Sep 2016||Singapore, Singapore|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.