La Maison ITF
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
La Maison ITF is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 2016. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Luxembourg. The VC's location is in Europe, Luxembourg.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 6-7 others. Aside from La Maison ITF, start-ups are often funded by Magma Venture Partners, Pitango Venture Capital, Battery Ventures and 44 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Qumra Capital, Magma Venture Partners, Pitango Venture Capital, the total number of co-investors is 23. The investors in the following rounds are usually iAngels, Viola Growth, Sierra Ventures, and 6 VCs in total.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Kaminario, Mintigo, Guesty. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If there are 4 or 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 2 other locations. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Cloud Computing, SaaS. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 9 more industries for this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2019. La Maison ITF is involved in 21 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. This fund was the most active in 2017. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from La Maison ITF is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
28.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.