Qumra Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Tel Aviv.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight JFrog, Signals Analytics, Eyeview. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Marketing, Therapeutics. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. When the investment is from Qumra Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 37 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2017.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Qumra Capital, startups are often financed by Gemini Israel Ventures, Battery Ventures, Genesis Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are La Maison ITF, Pitango Venture Capital, Battery Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pitango Venture Capital, La Maison ITF, Battery Ventures.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
Funds with similar focus
|$150M||22 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||10 Mar 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$120M||02 Mar 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$70M||15 Dec 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$53M||17 Nov 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$180M||26 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$70M||06 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$185M||27 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||04 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– At-Bay announced the closing of a $185m Series D financing round.
– The new funding was co-led by Icon Ventures and Lightspeed Venture Partners, with participation from existing investors including Khosla Ventures, M12, Acrew Capital, Qumra Capital, Munich Re Ventures, entrepreneur Shlomo Kramer, and Glilot Capital.
– At-Bay’s post-money valuation now sits at $1.35b.
– Preeti Rathi, General Partner at Icon Ventures, has joined At-Bay’s Board of Directors in conjunction with the financing.
– At-Bay recently surpassed $160m in annual recurring revenue on 800% year-over-year premium growth.
– TytoCare is a NYC-based healthcare industry’s modular device and telehealth platform for AI-powered, on-demand remote medical examinations.
– The company raised $50M in a Series D extension round.
– The extension round was led by Insight Partners with participation from new growth investors Tiger Global Management and Qumra Capital and existing investors Qualcomm Ventures LLC, Olive Tree Ventures, and Shenzhen Capital Group Company.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.