NorthStar Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1993. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Minneapolis. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Winfield Capital Corp, Wheatley Partners, Valhalla Capital.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight 401kexchange, TheSquare.com, NeoPlanet. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Communities, Internet. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The top activity for fund was in 2000. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|ARCADIAN Fund||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Bling Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|CAR Inc.||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|DeepWell Ventures||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Defence and Security Accelerator||-|
|Early-Stage NYC Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|eCompenterprises||Appleton, United States, Wisconsin|
|Gelita AG||Baden-Württemberg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany|
|Kataweb||Italy, Lazio, Rome|
|Laurier Start-up Fund||Canada, Ontario, Waterloo|
|Pacific Horizon Ventures||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Sapphire Lake Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|the SRIW Life Sciences||-|
|VenFin||South Africa, Stellenbosch, Western Cape|
|21 Jan 2022||Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States|
|12 Jan 2022||Petaluma, California, United States|
Drake Waterfowl Systems
|22 Sep 2021||-|
Consolidated Equipment Group
|01 Sep 2021||Minnesota City, Minnesota, United States|
|28 Jul 2021||Rogers, Arkansas, United States|
KDV Label Co. Inc
|01 Jun 2021||Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States|
Pelco Products, Inc.
|24 Mar 2021||Edmond, Oklahoma, United States|
|08 Feb 2021||Arkansas, United States|
|16 Dec 2020||Hampshire, England, United Kingdom|
– Northstar invested in Pelco, a portfolio company of River.
– Pelco is a leading provider of traffic signaling hardware solutions in the United States.
– Northstar provided subordinated debt and an equity co-investment to help River finance the deal.
– The Northstar team remains committed to partnering with experienced management teams and private equity sponsors in both good and challenging times.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.