Prehype appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This organization was formed by Henrik Werdelin, Philip Petersen. Besides them, we counted 18 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Prehype works on 14 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Email. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Managed by Q, FLOWER CO, Catch For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Prehype, startups are often financed by Slow Ventures, BoxGroup, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Josh Abramson, Slow Ventures, Scott Belsky. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Slow Ventures, RRE Ventures, Homebrew.
Managed by Q
|775K||11 Aug 2014||United States, New York|
|2M||22 Jul 2019||United States, Arcata|
|6M||14 Jun 2021||France, Paris|
|500K||14 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|500K||14 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Newbury|
|4M||11 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.