Polytech Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The company was established in Europe in Switzerland. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Lausanne.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Polytech Ventures, startups are often financed by Venture Kick, Alpana Ventures, Foundation for Technological Innovation (FIT). The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are investiere | Verve Capital Partners, Business Angels Switzerland (BAS), Alpana Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by investiere | Verve Capital Partners, Fyrfly Venture Partners, Foundation for Technological Innovation (FIT).
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lightbend, Beekeeper, Qwil. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Information Technology.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Polytech Ventures performs on 22 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2016. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||28 Apr 2022||Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$1M||28 Sep 2021||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$2M||16 Jun 2021||Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$11M||09 Jul 2020||Zug, Switzerland|
|$3M||17 Jan 2019||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$5M||15 Jun 2018||Belgium, Flemish Brabant, Belgium|
|$2M||17 May 2018||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$3M||18 Jan 2018||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$2M||17 Nov 2017||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
– Relai is a Zurich, Switzerland-based bitcoin app.
– The company raised CHF 2.5m in Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Redalpine, Polytech Ventures, Fulgur Ventures and ACE & Company.
– The funds will be used to build a proprietary broker for efficient order processing and provide new offerings for investors looking to buy large amounts of bitcoin.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.