Symbiotics Group appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2004. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Geneva. The company was established in Europe in Switzerland.
We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight KIWI, Myanmar Finance International Limited. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Micro Lending, FinTech. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Germany.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Symbiotics Group, startups are often financed by Energy Access Ventures, Vulcan Capital, Total Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are investiere | Verve Capital Partners, Polytech Ventures, FMO. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Yoma Bank.
Funds with similar focus
|Cedarpoint Investments Inc||-|
|Fundacity||Bello Horizonte, Brazil, Minas Gerais|
|GGR Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Harvest Investments||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Huayue Machineries||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|Lemnos VC||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Mahindra Rise||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Maple Leaf Foods||Canada, Mississauga, Ontario|
|National Grape Research Alliance||-|
|Nexus Investment Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|NITTO KOGYO||Chiyoda, Japan|
|SmartAngels.fr||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|The Keffi Group||New York, New York, United States|
|transcosmos inc||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|Uber Alumni Syndicate||-|
|Vanenburg Group||Gelderland, Putten, The Netherlands|
|Verily||California, San Francisco, United States|
|WSJ Joshua Fund||Denton, Texas, United States|
|zenrock||Lafayette, Louisiana, United States|
|$8M||21 Sep 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$10M||08 Aug 2022||Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana|
Wave Mobile Money
|$106M||07 Jul 2022||Dakar, Dakar, Senegal|
|14 Jun 2022||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|$5M||01 Jun 2022||Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia|
Equity Group Holdings
|$165M||10 May 2022||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
|$17M||20 Dec 2021||Kampala, Central Region, Uganda|
|$5M||23 Sep 2021||Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia|
|$4M||30 Jul 2021||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.