This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has the average number of exits.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. Kinara Capital, KIWI are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Analytics, Food and Beverage. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Besides 1to4 Foundation, start-ups are typically funded by Safaricom. The fund often co-invests with investiere | Verve Capital Partners, Symbiotics Group, Sorenson Impact Foundation. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Patamar Capital, Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, Gaja Capital, as well as 1 other investor.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.