This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The primary office of this VC is located in Geneva. This investor is located in Europe, Switzerland.
In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 2 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations. The fund typically enters into 13-24 deals annually. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2019. At the time of investment by Alpana Ventures, a typical start-up valuation would be 10-50 millions dollars.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 4 key employees of this fund in our database.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Along with Alpana Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Venture Kick, Plug and Play, Techstars as well as 23 other investors. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Plug and Play, Fyrfly Venture Partners, investiere | Verve Capital Partners, the total number of co-investors is 22. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Polytech Ventures, investiere | Verve Capital Partners, Fyrfly Venture Partners, as well as 25 other investors.
Lyric, Beekeeper, Qwil are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Finance, Real Time. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 3 other countries. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If there are 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
36.1% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.