HOWZAT Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The main department of described VC is located in the Luxembourg. The company was established in Europe in Luxembourg.
The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this HOWZAT Partners works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, SaaS. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Hubbub, GlampingHub, Mozio.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the HOWZAT Partners, startups are often financed by Wayra, Industrifonden. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Forward Partners, Monkfish Equity, MMC Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Passion Capital, Industrifonden, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs.
The fund was created by David Soskin, Hugo Burge. The overall number of key employees were 3.
Funds with similar focus
|$17M||30 Jun 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||22 Jun 2021||Malmo, Skåne County, Sweden|
|04 Mar 2020||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$3M||28 Feb 2020||Bern, Bern, Switzerland|
|$1M||05 Feb 2020||Tyrol|
|$9M||20 Jan 2020||Catalonia|
|$2M||13 Jun 2019||Uusimaa|
|$4M||24 Apr 2019||Catalonia|
|$4M||22 Feb 2019||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.