Redalpine Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The main department of described VC is located in the Zu00fcrich. The company was established in Europe in Switzerland.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Redalpine Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Venture Kick, Atlantic Labs, Speedinvest. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Earlybird Venture Capital, Zu00fcrcher Kantonal Bank, Speedinvest. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Valar Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Speedinvest.
The fund was created by Michael Sidler, Peter Niederhauser. The overall number of key employees were 1.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight N26, RosieReality, TrekkSoft. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical, E-Commerce. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Redalpine Venture Partners works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
|$4M||24 Nov 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
– Relai is a Zurich, Switzerland-based bitcoin app.
– The company raised CHF 2.5m in Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Redalpine, Polytech Ventures, Fulgur Ventures and ACE & Company.
– The funds will be used to build a proprietary broker for efficient order processing and provide new offerings for investors looking to buy large amounts of bitcoin.
– Donut is a Berlin, Germany- and Los Angeles, CA-based DeFi powered mobile app to save and earn high yield.
– The company closed a $2m funding round.
– Backers included Redalpine, which reinvested in the company bringing total funding to date to $3.8m.
– Other investors include Inventures, Compound founder Robert Leshner, Entrepreneur First and a group of users, including the owners of the Washington Nationals baseball team.
– The new investment will be used for user growth and product development ahead of planned additional funding in early 2022.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.