– elopage is a Berlin, Germany-based SaaS platform and payment provider for digital entrepreneurs, creators, SMEs and enterprise businesses.
– The company closed a USD 38m (EUR 32m) initial funding round.
– The round was led by Target Global, Partech Ventures and Avid Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to grow its team from 70 to 190 by the end of the year, expand across Europe, and invest further in its proprietary end-to-end platform.
– Plentific is a London, UK-based platform for smart property management.
– The company raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by new investors Highland Europe and Brookfield Technology Partners alongside Mubadala Investment Company (Mubadala) and RXR Digital Ventures, as well as existing investors A/O PropTech and Target Global.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s presence in the United States, and globally, and to accelerate its engineering and product development to increase digitalisation across the property and facilities management space.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.