In 1948 was created CDC Group, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Jumia, BigBasket, Janalakshmi The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Retail. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 16-20 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the CDC Group, startups are often financed by International Finance Corporation, Rocket Internet, Elevar Equity. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Goldman Sachs, University Ventures, Rocket Internet. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by University Ventures, HDFC Standard Life Insurance, Goldman Sachs.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this CDC Group works on 6 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. When the investment is from CDC Group the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|$50M||09 May 2022||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|$63M||12 Apr 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$40M||21 Mar 2022||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
|$46M||10 Mar 2022||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|$75M||01 Mar 2022||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
|$70M||24 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
Loadshare Networks Pvt Ltd
|$39M||01 Feb 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$70M||07 Dec 2021||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|$110M||06 Dec 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.