coparion appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany. The main department of described VC is located in the Cologne.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, FinTech. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Grover, Clark, Wirelane. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the coparion, startups are often financed by Varengold Bank, Senovo, Karl-Heinz Flother. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds, Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners, Earlybird Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Earlybird Venture Capital, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, G1 Venture Capital.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$10M||03 Nov 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$1M||28 Oct 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||25 Oct 2021||Geneve, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$36M||14 Oct 2021||Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|$4M||30 Sep 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$29M||28 Jul 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$10M||27 Jun 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$112M||11 May 2021||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$22M||29 Apr 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
– Cardior Pharmaceuticals from Hanover develops non-coding RNA (ncRNA)-based therapeutics for patients with cardiac diseases.
– The company closed a €64m ($76m) Series B financing round.
– The round was led by Inkef Capital, supported by fellow new investors Fund+, Sunstone, Hadean Ventures and Coparion with participation from existing investors including LSP, BioMedPartners, Bristol Myers Squibb and High-Tech Gründerfonds.
– The new investment will be used for the late-stage clinical development of its lead program and the expansion of its earlier-stage pipeline.
– Holidu is a Munich-based technology company in the holiday rental industry.
– The company secured €37m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by 83North with participation from existing investors Prime Ventures, EQT ventures, Coparion, Senovo, Kees Koolen, Lios Ventures and Chris Hitchen. Claret Capital (formerly Harbert European Growth Capital).
– The new investment will be used to further accelerate the company’s growth and expansion of its holiday rental search engine and the expansion of its holiday rental software business with Bookiply.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.