PICO Venture Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Jerusalem. The venture was found in Asia in Israel.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the PICO Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Mindset Ventures, Hillsven Capital, UpWest Labs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mindset Ventures, Octopus Ventures, Magma Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Plug and Play, Mindset Ventures, Vertex Ventures Israel.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. This PICO Venture Partners works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The real fund results show that this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The overall number of key employees were 7.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Marketplace. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Spotinst, RAVIN, Niio. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Alterfin||Belgium, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Brussels-Capital|
|Angel Physicians Fund||-|
|Asia Pacific Growth Management||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Black Kite Capital||-|
|Chase Equity Associates||-|
|Hamilton Community Foundation||Canada, Hamilton, Ontario|
|HBAN Medtech Syndicate||-|
|Hongkai Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Huaqin Communication Technology||China, Shanghai, Shanghai|
|Huarong Rongde Asset Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Iceberg Ventures||Kentucky, Louisville, United States|
|Imagine Dragons||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|NEM||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|POST Luxembourg||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|RTM Consulting||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Russian Venture Company||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Sichuan Hongsheng Investment Management||China, Gansu, Sichuan|
|SV Tech Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|VGC Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$40M||07 Nov 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$17M||02 Mar 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$20M||22 Feb 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$8M||08 Dec 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$15M||21 Sep 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$10M||12 Aug 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$68M||16 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$56M||01 Jun 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$5M||19 Apr 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Niio, a digital art platform, raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by L Catterton, a joint venture between LVMH and Catterton, Entrée Capital and Pico Venture Partners.
– Additional investors also joined, including Saga VC, as well as leading artists, art collectors, museums, gallerists and trustees at institutions such as MOMA and Guggenheim as well as Shalom McKenzie, an online gambling entrepreneur and investor who also invests in NFTs.
– The company will use its capital to grow its artist community and scale its app-enabled subscription and purchase platform, which is blockchain–based and will include a trading-enabled marketplace for NFTs and other digital art assets.
– Autotech is a Minneapolis, MI-based fintech software platform to improve the car buying process.
– Company raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Target Global with participation from PICO Venture Partners, Christopher Muhr, former COO of Auto1, and Escavel Capital.
– The new investment will be used to expand its product and R&D teams.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.