In 2003 was created Palisades Growth Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Los Angeles. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Visage Mobile, Micro Power, Zeel Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Information Technology. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The current fund was established by Anders Richardson, Paul Du2019Addario. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Palisades Growth Capital, startups are often financed by Valley Ventures, Morgenthaler Ventures, Intel Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Emergence, Redpoint, Paladin Capital Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Emergence, Worldview Technology Partners, Vesbridge Partners.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Palisades Growth Capital works on 1 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2004. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|Power Generations, Inc.||United States, Pompano Beach|
|2nd Time Around||United States, Boston|
|Grupo ItNet||Spain, Barcelona|
|CUNA Mutual Group||United States, Madison|
|TriNorth Capital||Turkey, Çan|
|Reliance Ports and Terminals||India, Jamnagar|
|Repair Impact Fund||Denmark, Hellerup|
|South Valley Angels||United States, Morgan Hill|
|Gutbrain Ventures||United States, Boston|
|Perry Creek Capital||United States, New York|
|WCB EIT+||Poland, Wroclaw|
|Pathway Capital Management||United States, Irvine|
|AUC Venture Lab||Egypt, Cairo|
|Beijing Qianxiang Yixin Technology Development||China, Beijing|
|Qianhai Huarui Tianfu||China, Guangdong|
|MT Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|Startup Loft||China, Beijing|
|$5M||05 Feb 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
|$24M||07 Nov 2019||United States, New York|
|$5M||02 Oct 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|27 Nov 2018||United States, Costa Mesa|
|$30M||01 Nov 2018||United States, Los Angeles|
|$11M||25 Jan 2018||United States, New York|
|$5M||06 Nov 2017||United States, Pasadena|
|$16M||01 Jun 2016||United States, Los Angeles|
|$5M||09 Nov 2012||United States, New York|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.