In 2004 was created Actis, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. When the investment is from Actis the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this Actis performs on 3 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Besides them, we counted 65 critical employees of this fund in our database.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Food and Beverage, Energy. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline National Stock Exchange, Pine Labs, Chayora Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Actis, startups are often financed by Cisco, TLcom Capital Partners, Standard Chartered Bank. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Carlyle Group, Sequoia Capital, Prax Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Carlyle Group, General Atlantic, GTI Capital Group.
Funds with similar focus
|$180M||15 Oct 2019||China, Hong Kong Island|
|$17M||10 Sep 2018||United Kingdom, " United Kingdom"}|
|$220M||30 May 2018||India, Mumbai|
|$22M||13 Mar 2018||India, Noida|
Jabi Lake Mall
|07 Apr 2017||Nigeria, Abuja|
GHL Systems Berhad
|31 Mar 2017||Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur|
|$384M||01 Mar 2017||India, Pune|
|02 Sep 2016||Tunisia, Nabeul|
|$117M||27 Jun 2016||United Kingdom, London|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.