In 2007 was created Heartcore Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Denmark. The main department of described VC is located in the Copenhagen.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Analytics, SaaS. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GetYourGuide, Neo4j, RFRSH Entertainment. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Denmark. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Heartcore Capital performs on 19 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from Heartcore Capital is 100-500 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Heartcore Capital, startups are often financed by Spark Capital, SEED Capital, PreSeed Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are e.ventures, Global Founders Capital, Creandum. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Conor Venture Partners, Spark Capital, Eight Roads Ventures.
|19M||19 May 2021||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|37M||29 Apr 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|75M||28 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|20M||19 Jan 2021||France, Paris|
|7M||11 Jan 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|100M||11 Dec 2020||Sweden, Stockholm|
|08 Dec 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|3M||07 Dec 2020|
|1M||24 Sep 2020||Denmark, Copenhagen|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.