NextGen Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the Baltimore. The company was established in North America in United States.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this NextGen Venture Partners performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. When the investment is from NextGen Venture Partners the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Analytics. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Aceable, Qwil, Bungee
This organization was formed by Brett Gibson, Dan Mindus. The overall number of key employees were 12.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the NextGen Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Silverton Partners, Middleland Capital, University Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Middleland Capital, Blu Venture Investors, Silverton Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Middleland Capital, GE Ventures.
|17M||18 May 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|35M||23 Apr 2021|
|8M||01 Mar 2021||United States, Kansas City|
|11M||23 Feb 2021||United States, Austin|
|57M||16 Feb 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|2M||06 Nov 2020||United States, Durham|
|30M||13 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|8M||11 Aug 2020||United States, Alexandria|
|22 Jul 2020||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.