NextGen Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the Baltimore. The company was established in North America in United States.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this NextGen Venture Partners performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. When the investment is from NextGen Venture Partners the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Analytics. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Aceable, Qwil, Bungee
This organization was formed by Brett Gibson, Dan Mindus. The overall number of key employees were 12.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the NextGen Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Silverton Partners, Middleland Capital, University Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Middleland Capital, Blu Venture Investors, Silverton Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Middleland Capital, GE Ventures.
|$4M||03 Sep 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$16M||15 Jun 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$17M||18 May 2021||California, United States|
|$35M||23 Apr 2021||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$1M||02 Apr 2021||Santa Barbara, California, United States|
|$5M||08 Mar 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$8M||01 Mar 2021||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|$11M||23 Feb 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$2M||06 Nov 2020||United States, Durham|
– TripleBlind, a startup that has devised a way to encrypt data so that it can be shared without ever being decrypted or even leaving the data owner’s firewall, and keeping the whole process compliant with data protection regulations, raised $24m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by General Catalyst and the Mayo Clinic, with AVG Basecamp Fund, Accenture Ventures, Clocktower Technology Ventures, Dolby Family Ventures, Flyover Capital, KCRise Fund, NextGen Venture Partners and Wavemaker Three-Sixty Health also participating.
– The company estimates there are some 43 zetabytes of data stored by enterprises today globally that is not being used as it could be because of the limitations imposed both by these and other data protection rules, as well as general hesitancy over sharing IP and other issues around sharing data.
– TheCut, a technology platform designed to handle back-end operations for barbers, raised $4.5m in new funding.
– Nextgen Venture Partners led the round and was joined by Elevate Ventures, Singh Capital and Leadout Capital.
– The latest funding gives theCut $5.35m in total funding since the company was founded in 2016.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.