Pipeline Angels is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Internet. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CareAcademy, Wethos, Hemex Health. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Pipeline Angels, startups are often financed by Tech Coast Angels, Y Combinator, Winklevoss capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstars, Texas Halo Fund, Newark Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techstars, Rethink Education, Techstars Boston Accelerator.
The current fund was established by Natalia Oberti Noguera. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Pipeline Angels is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
|3M||25 Jan 2021||United States, New York|
|988K||05 Jan 2021||United States, Philadelphia|
|1M||30 Jul 2020||United States, New York|
|2M||28 Jan 2020||United States, Santa Monica|
|235K||01 Sep 2019||United States, Newton|
|1M||23 Aug 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|3M||15 Jul 2019|
|350K||15 Dec 2018||United States, Atlanta|
|1000K||01 Nov 2018||United States, New York|
– Health In Her HUE (HHH) is a New York-based digital health startup. – The company raised $1M in pre-seed funding. – The round was led by Seae Ventures, The Genius Guild Greenhouse Fund, Unseen Capital, and Female Founders Alliance, as well as Angel syndicates Pipeline Angels, BLXVC, and Bedua Partners. – The new investment will be used to develop a new platform and a membership experience that will offer women customized care support via tailored content, consults, care recommendations, and other benefit... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.