In 1991 was created New York City Economic Development Corporation - NYCEDC, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the New York City Economic Development Corporation - NYCEDC, startups are often financed by Yonghua Capital, Versant Ventures, Taiho Pharmaceutical Co. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are FirstMark, IA Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Maveron, FirstMark, Alexis Ohanian.
Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this New York City Economic Development Corporation - NYCEDC performs on 21 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2010. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Therapeutics, UX Design. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Quentis Therapeutics, MyCityWay, General Assembly For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The overall number of key employees were 5.
Funds with similar focus
|Alpha-1 Foundation||Coral Gables, Florida, United States|
|ASAP Ventures||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Efficacy Capital||California, San Diego, United States|
|Emigrant Bank||New York, New York, United States|
|Financiere De l'Echiquier||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Jiu Yu Capital||-|
|MaSa Partners||Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States|
|Mercury Digital Assets||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Oxx||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Riot Games||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Skylight Consulting||Japan, Tokyo|
|ToJoy||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Twin Apex Capital||-|
|Venture Accelerator||Nelson, Nelson, New Zealand|
|VNT Management||Finland, Vaasa, Western Finland|
|York Angels Investors||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Yuyi Touzi||China, Jiangxi, Jiujiang|
|03 Feb 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||03 Dec 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|26 Sep 2012||New York, New York, United States|
|$200K||24 Jan 2011||New York, United States|
|$1M||25 May 2010||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.