New Ground Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Westport. The company was established in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Zac Zeitlin. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the New Ground Ventures, startups are often financed by Signia Venture Partners, Oakhouse Partners, Data Collective DCVC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rethink Education, The Gramercy Fund, The Boeing Company. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RiverPark Ventures, Valar Ventures, VMG Partners.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Glide, Bellwether Coffee, PokitDok Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Education, Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. This New Ground Ventures works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|Beach Point Capital Management||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Euronet Worldwide||Kansas, Leawood, United States|
|Firetrail Investments||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Flare Capital Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Istanbul Startup Angels||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Jingye Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Kayne Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|lasric||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|Merrill Lynch||New York, New York, United States|
|Nanjing Zhipei Asset Management||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Prime Mont V.C||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Shanghai Zhixuan Chuangtou||China, Shanghai|
|Value Asset Management||-|
|We Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Yung's Enterprise||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Zhenggu Advertising||China, Shanghai|
|Zhikun Nongye Kaifa||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$9M||25 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||20 Apr 2021||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|$16M||21 Apr 2020||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$12M||27 Feb 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||21 Jan 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||03 Dec 2019||San Diego, California, United States|
|22 Nov 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||14 Aug 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$12M||08 Aug 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Foodsmart, the personalized telenutrition and foodcare leader, has announced a Series C funding of more than $25m.
– The round was led by Advocate Aurora Enterprises, a newly launched subsidiary of Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States.
– Foodsmart’s Series C round also included participation from Mayfield Fund, Seventure Partners (Health for Life Capital), New Ground Ventures, Benefitfocus Founder Shawn Jenkins, Classpass CEO Fritz Lanman and former Darden Restaurants CEO Clarence Otis.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.