The Boeing Company
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Chicago
The Boeing Company is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 1916. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Chicago.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Aside from The Boeing Company, start-ups are often funded by New Enterprise Associates, Signia Venture Partners, GE Ventures and 6 other funds. The fund often co-invests with Signia Venture Partners, New Ground Ventures, New Enterprise Associates, overall with 5 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Boeing HorizonX Ventures, New Enterprise Associates, GE Ventures, out of 1 investor from our database.
In real terms, this Corporate Investor performs 20 percentage points more exits than other funds. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. When The Boeing Company invests, the average start-up valuation is 1-5 millions dollars.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Machine Learning, Software. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 10 more areas of investment. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are SparkCognition, TecSec, MessageGate. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
80.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
9.1% of cases
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.