The high activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 10 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Opposing the other organizations, this Nan Fung Life Sciences works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Harmony Biosciences, Omniome, Bolt Biotherapeutics. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Therapeutics, Pharmaceutical. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Nan Fung Life Sciences, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Novartis Venture Fund, Maveron. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, HBM Healthcare Investments AG, Vivo Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Schwab Institutional, Pivotal bioVenture Partners China, Panacea Venture.
Funds with similar focus
|ACE Management||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Bayview Capital||Minnesota, United States, Wayzata|
|Palomar Ventures||California, Ladera Ranch, United States|
|The Futura Corp||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Wellington Management||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$28M||21 Dec 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$75M||29 Nov 2021||Jingan, Shanghai, China|
|$15M||18 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$32M||03 Aug 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$57M||04 May 2021||Iceland, Iceland|
|$100M||09 Mar 2021||Shanghai, China|
|$75M||27 Jan 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$81M||29 Jul 2020||San Jose, California, United States|
|$32M||13 Jul 2020||Shanghai, China|
– Engrail Therapeutics announced the close of a $32m Series A extension round bringing total investment in the company to $64m.
– The round was led by Nan Fung Life Sciences following their leadership of the original Series A raise.
– The Company will use the proceeds to finance the advancement of its diverse pipeline, including lead assets ENX-101, ENX-102 and internal preclinical programs.
– Engrail’s lead compounds are subtype-selective GABA-A modulators with compelling pharmacological profiles that possess wide ranging therapeutic utility.
– Engrail has assembled a diverse portfolio of assets with validated mechanisms through its dynamic model for advancing drugs aimed at treating life-limiting diseases of the nervous system.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.