Sinovation Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2009. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Beijing. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Sinovation Ventures the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Sinovation Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The current fund was established by Hua Wang, Kai-Fu Lee. We also calculated 20 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Education, Machine Learning. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Bitmain Technologies, Meitu, Vipkid The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Sinovation Ventures, startups are often financed by Tencent Holdings, Sequoia Capital China, Qiming Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Northern Light Venture Capital, IDG Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Northern Light Venture Capital, Innohub Capital, TCL Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|30 Dec 2022||Chaoyang, Liaoning, China|
|24 Nov 2022||Haidian, Beijing, China|
|$1M||10 Oct 2022||-|
|$56M||23 Sep 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$4M||26 Aug 2022||Foshan, Guangdong, China|
|$300M||20 Jun 2022||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$300M||15 Jun 2022||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|27 Apr 2022||Beijing, Beijing, China|
Elixir Clinical Research
|$52M||26 Apr 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
– Insilico Medicine announced that it has closed a $255m Series C.
– The financing led by Warburg Pincus, and participated by current investors including Qiming Venture Partners, Pavilion Capital, Eight Roads Ventures, Lilly Asia Ventures, Sinovation Ventures, BOLD Capital Partners, Formic Ventures, Baidu Ventures, and new investors including CPE, OrbiMed, Mirae Asset Capital, B Capital Group, Deerfield Management, Maison Capital, Lake Bleu Capital, President International Development Corporation, Sequoia Capital China and Sage Partners.
– The financing will be used to progress Insilico Medicine’s current therapeutic programs into human clinical trials, initiate multiple new programs for novel and difficult targets, and further develop its AI and drug discovery capabilities.
– OnQuality Pharmaceuticals LLC (“OnQuality”), a targeted cancer supportive care company developing medications to address specific side effects and improve the quality of life for patients receiving anti-cancer medications, today announced the closing of its Series A+ financing round securing an additional $20 million in funding. This brings the total amount of capital raised in Series A and A+ to $35 million.
– This financing round included participation from Shiyu Capital, Matrix Partners China, BioTrack Capital, CASH Capital, Sinovation Ventures, FreeS Fund, and additional biotech veterans.
– Proceeds from the financing will support the ongoing Phase II clinical trial of the company’s leading compound OQL011, as well as multiple additional targeted cancer supportive care programs anticipated to enter different phases of clinical development over the next 18 months.
OnQuality also announced the appointment of pharmaceutical executive Michael McCullar, Ph.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.