Northern Light Venture Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2005. The main department of described VC is located in the Beijing. The venture was found in Asia in China.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Northern Light Venture Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Northern Light Venture Capital works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Dianrong, Vipkid, Meituan.com. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Semiconductor.
The current fund was established by Feng Deng, Yan Ke. The overall number of key employees were 7.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Northern Light Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital China, Sinovation Ventures, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Qiming Venture Partners, Matrix Partners China, Sinovation Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IDG Capital, New Enterprise Associates, SAIF Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|29 Sep 2022||China, Hunan, China|
|21 Jun 2022||Minhang, Shanghai, China|
|$37M||23 May 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|20 May 2022||Wuhan, Hubei, China|
|$7M||12 May 2022||Guangzhou, Guangdong, China|
|$15M||11 May 2022||Tianjin, Tianjin, China|
|07 May 2022||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|$1M||13 Apr 2022||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|$110M||06 Apr 2022||Shanghai, China|
– New Core Tech is a Shanghai, China-based manufacturing company.
– The company raised USD 35M in Series C funding.
– The round was led by XiaoMi, Shunwei Capital with participation from Northern Light Venture Capital and Cowin Capital.
– The new investment will be used to partnership and channel expansion and talent acquisition.
– Immune-Onc Therapeutics, Inc. (“Immune-Onc”), a clinical-stage cancer immunotherapy company developing novel biotherapeutics targeting immunosuppressive myeloid checkpoints today announced the closing of a $73 million Series B1 and B2 financing.
– The round was led by Oceanpine Capital with participation from additional new investors including Octagon Capital and Sphera Healthcare, and existing investors, including Northern Light Venture Capital and Vivo Capital.
– In conjunction with this round of financing, Oceanpine CEO and managing partner Dave Chenn joins the Immune-Onc Board of Directors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.