In 1999 was created Shenzhen Capital Group, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Asia in China. The main department of described VC is located in the Shenzhen.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Suning Finance, Royole Corporation, Desktop Metal. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Manufacturing. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Shenzhen Capital Group, startups are often financed by IDG Capital, Sequoia Capital China, Matrix Partners China. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Qianhai Fund of Funds, Fortune Venture Capital, Vertex Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital China, IDG Capital, SIG China (SIG Asia Investments).
The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Shenzhen Capital Group is more than 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Shenzhen Capital Group works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2010.
|$200M||30 Aug 2021||New Territories, Hong Kong, China|
Ionova Life Science
|$100M||22 Aug 2021||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$46M||10 Aug 2021||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
Svolt Energy Technology Co.
|$1B||01 Aug 2021||Baoding City, Hebei, China|
|$30M||31 May 2021||Haidian District, Beijing, China|
|$80M||24 Mar 2021||Xuanwu District, Jiangsu, China|
|$30M||17 Mar 2021||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$100M||12 Mar 2021||Shanghai, China|
|25 Feb 2021||Haidian District, Beijing, China|
– SVOLT Energy Technology Co., Ltd. is a Beijing, China-based EV battery manufacturer.
– Company raised a total amount of RMB 10.28 billion ($US 1.58 billion) in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Bank of China Group Investment (BOCGI), Country Garden Venture Capital, Shenzhen Capital Group (SCGC), CCB Investment, IDG Capital, Sany, Xiaomi Corporation, Oceanpine Capital, CHINA RENAISSANCE among others.
– The Series B funds will be mainly used for R&D of new technologies and construction of new factories.
– Bioheng Biotech raised $80m in Series B financing.
– The round was led by GL Ventures, the venture capital unit of Hillhouse Capital, Decheng Capital and Octagon Capital, with the participation of BlueRun Ventures and Shenzhen Capital Group Company.
– Proceeds will be used to advance R&D capabilities, process development and clinical trials.
– Bioheng is dedicated on developing novel cellular immunotherapy for cancer.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.