Motley Fool Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2018. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Alexandria. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from Motley Fool Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Motley Fool Ventures, startups are often financed by Kapor Capital, The Motley Fool, SeedInvest. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kapor Capital, Joe Callinan, Walter Robb. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tom Golisano.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Affectiva, MotoRefi, MyWallSt. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Education, SaaS.
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Allianz||Bayern, Germany, München|
|Borrowworks||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|CaaS Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Central China Real Estate||China, Hong Kong, Kowloon|
|Circle K Corporation||Arizona, Tempe, United States|
|Dingxiang Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Finance & Technologie||Centre, France, Ile-de-France|
|Irish Research Council(IRC)||Ballsbridge, Dublin, Ireland|
|Migdal Insurance and Financial Holdings||HaMerkaz, Israel, Petah Tikwah|
|Oman Technology Fund||Masqat, Muscat, Oman|
|Plug N Play||New York, United States, Valley Cottage|
|Sonion A/S||Denmark, Roskilde, Sjelland|
|Tencent Music Entertainment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Weicheng Juncheng Investment||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Wintech Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$6M||06 Jul 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$115M||19 May 2022||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$4M||26 Mar 2022||Budd Lake, New Jersey, United States|
|$10M||16 Feb 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$15M||31 Jan 2022||Nigeria, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$45M||27 Oct 2021||Mclean, Virginia, United States|
|$150M||20 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$150M||19 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$21M||20 Sep 2021||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
– Esusu, a Harlem, NY-based financial technology company for rent reporting and data solutions for credit building, raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Motley Fool Ventures with participation from Serena Williams, through Serena Ventures, The Equity Alliance, Predictive VC, previous seed round investors Concrete Rose Capital, Impact America Fund, Global Impact Fund, Next Play Ventures, and Zeal Capital Partners, and other angel investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to double down on growth through product innovation, talent recruitment, and building its financial health platform for low to medium-income families.
– MotoRefi, a fintech startup, raised $45m in a round led by Goldman Sachs.
– The round was joined by IA Capital as well as returning backers Moderne Ventures, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures and CMFG Ventures.
– The company has raised $60m since its inception in 2016.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.