In 1993 was created The Motley Fool, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Alexandria.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Financial Services. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Kazoo, MyWallSt, Territory Foods. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 participants. Despite the The Motley Fool, startups are often financed by Upfront Ventures, Social Starts, Rick Marini. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Upfront Ventures, Enterprise Ireland, WPP. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Upfront Ventures, Enterprise Ireland, 500 Startups.
This organization was formed by Tom Gardner.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017.
|Advenio Capital Management||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|C3 Capital Partners||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|Charter Oak Equity||Connecticut, United States, Westport|
|ClearArc Capital||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Constant Capital||Accra, Ghana, Greater Accra|
|Energia||Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan|
|Figure Eight Investments||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Furman Selz Inc||New York, New York, United States|
|Grand Prix Capital||Australia, Bondi, New South Wales|
|Hangzhou Xinkangjian Venture Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Hebei Werain Equity Investment Fund Management||China, Hebei, Shijiazhuang|
|JS Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Pragmatech Ventures||Kyiv, Ukraine, Київська міська громада|
|Rock Creek Capital||Florida, Jacksonville, United States|
|The Global Emerging Markets Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Vodafone Americas Foundation||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Xinhua Huijin||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$6M||08 May 2017||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$1M||20 Apr 2017||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$6M||31 Jan 2017||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$5M||04 Feb 2016||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$2M||16 Dec 2015||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|18 Aug 2015||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.