Morningside Venture Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1986. The main department of described VC is located in the Shanghai. The venture was found in Asia in China.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Morningside Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Providence Investment Company Limited, Nesta Ventures, UK Innovation & Science Seed Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Providence Investment Company Limited, Takeda Ventures, Nesta Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Providence Investment Company Limited, Temasek Holdings, Takeda Ventures.
This organization was formed by Ronnie Chan. The overall number of key employees were 1.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Xiaomi, ENYO Pharma, Milk and Eggs. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
This Morningside Venture Partners works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from Morningside Venture Partners is 10-50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Amtech||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Fullerton Financial Holdings||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|KSP investment fund||-|
|KYMCO Capital||China, Fujian, Taipei|
|Lagunita BioSciences LLC||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|LEO Group||China, Wenling, Zhejiang|
|Mantra Investment Partners||-|
|Matsuo Sangyo||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|MIT Media Lab||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Sage Hill Partners, LLC||-|
|University of Waterloo||Canada, Ontario, Waterloo|
|Venturi Group||Minnesota, Saint Paul, United States|
|Xiamen Fenghuang Huaji||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|$20M||07 Sep 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$30M||22 Mar 2022||Oakland, California, United States|
|26 Jan 2022||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$30M||21 Jan 2022||Rochester, New York, United States|
|$43M||03 Nov 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$78M||05 Oct 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30M||08 Apr 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$62M||01 Dec 2020||California, United States|
|$100M||28 Oct 2020||Gusu District, Jiangsu, China|
– Alyce is a Boston, MA-based provider of a Personal Experience (PX) platform.
– Company raised $30m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by General Catalyst with participation from incumbent investors Manifest, Morningside, Boston Seed Capital, Golden Ventures, and Victress Capital.
– In conjunction with the funding, General Catalyst‘s Executive-in-Residence Lou Shipley joined Alyce’s board and Managing Partner Larry Bohn will become a board observer.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth through R&D, hiring, increased sales and customer support.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.