In 2002 was created UK Innovation & Science Seed Fund, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Harwell. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this UK Innovation & Science Seed Fund works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight P2i, Crescendo Biologics, The Electrospinning Company. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Electronics, Pharmaceutical.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the UK Innovation & Science Seed Fund, startups are often financed by Newable Private Investing, Sofinnova Partners, Providence Investment Company Limited. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Oxford Technology Management, Midven, Development Bank of Wales. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Newable Private Investing, Midven, Oxford Technology Management.
|4M||16 Mar 2021||United Kingdom, Bristol|
|1M||15 Mar 2021||United Kingdom, Cardiff|
|30 Sep 2020||United Kingdom, Coventry|
|83K||03 Sep 2020||United Kingdom, Newcastle upon Tyne|
|28M||04 Jun 2020|
|3M||05 Feb 2020||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|692K||12 Dec 2019||United Kingdom, " United Kingdom"}|
|1M||25 Nov 2019||United Kingdom, Bristol|
|08 Oct 2019||United Kingdom, " United Kingdom"}|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.