MizMaa Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Tel Aviv. The venture was found in Asia in Israel.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the MizMaa Ventures, startups are often financed by Magma Venture Partners, State of Mind Ventures, Horizons Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Glory Ventures, e.ventures, Viola Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by u0160koda Auto a.s, Slack Fund, Porsche.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Ottopia, Epistema, QEDIT Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Computer, Retail Technology. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this MizMaa Ventures performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from MizMaa Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 49 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The current fund was established by Catherine Leung, Isaac Applbaum. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Al-Joud Kuwait Holding Company||-|
|Bowstreet||Massachusetts, Tewksbury, United States|
|G Ventures||California, United States, Walnut Creek|
|Greenstart||California, San Francisco, United States|
|KPN||Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|Laerdal Million Lives Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Launch Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Little Labs||California, United States, Venice|
|Ningbo Angel Capital Guiding Fund||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|PA Consulting Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Santander Corporate & Commercial||England, London, United Kingdom|
|SeaX Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Shuimu Xinghua||China, Chongqing, Chongqing Shi|
|Varia Ventures||Buffalo, New York, United States|
|$6M||05 Apr 2022||Herzliya, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$12M||22 Mar 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$12M||13 Dec 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$20M||28 Oct 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$10M||01 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||14 Jul 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$9M||23 Apr 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$13M||21 Apr 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$6M||17 Feb 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Anima, a YC-backed platform that turns designs into code, has raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by MizMaa Ventures with participation from INcapital and Hetz Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funding to triple the size of the team and build integrations with platforms like Figma, Sketch, etc. and GitHub so that Anima itself can effectively get out of the way, allowing designers and developers to hand off these elements in the platforms where they already live.
– Israeli startup Orca AI raised $13m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by OCV Partners, with principal Zohar Loshitzer joining Orca AI’s board.
– Mizmaa Ventures and Playfair Capital also participated.
– The company was founded by naval technology experts Yarden Gross and Dor Raviv.
– The latter is a former Israel navy computer vision expert.
– Customers include Kirby, Ray Car Carriers and NYK.
– Orca AI’s AI-based navigation and vessel tracking system supports ships in difficult to tricky to navigate situations and congested waterways, using vision sensors, thermal and low-light cameras, plus algorithms that look at the environment and alert crews to dangerous situations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.