In 2015 was created State of Mind Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Herzliya. The venture was found in Asia in Israel.
Comparing to the other companies, this State of Mind Ventures performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Data Integration, Network Security. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Israel. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline KanduAI, Veego, Wizer
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the State of Mind Ventures, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital Israel, YJ Capital, Nielsen Innovate. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Intel Capital, Viola Ventures, Samsung NEXT. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pitango Venture Capital, Korea Investment Partners, Intel Capital.
The current fund was established by Pinchas Buchris, Yuval Baharav. The overall number of key employees were 4.
|14M||22 May 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|12M||11 Dec 2019||United States, Hartford|
|5M||22 May 2019||Israel, Ramat Gan|
|3M||01 May 2018||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|22M||01 Oct 2019|
|3M||01 Sep 2019||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|01 Jan 2015||United States, Palo Alto|
|4M||04 Sep 2017||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.