Millennium Technology Value Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2002. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
This organization was formed by Daniel L. Burstein, Samuel L. Schwerin. The overall number of key employees were 3.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fair, Kik Interactive, Onix Microsystems. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Identity Management, Security.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Millennium Technology Value Partners the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Millennium Technology Value Partners performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Millennium Technology Value Partners, startups are often financed by Intel Capital, BMW i Ventures, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are NEXT Frontier Capital, Intel Capital, BMW i Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by OMERS Ventures, NEXT Frontier Capital, Accel.
|$18M||07 Jun 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$22M||02 Apr 2020||California, United States|
|$43M||12 Feb 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$32M||11 Dec 2019||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
|26 Aug 2019||Mountain View, California, United States|
|28 Nov 2018||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$32M||11 Jul 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||05 Mar 2018||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$20M||16 Feb 2018||Heart of Missoula, Montana, United States|
– Mendel, the company behind the clinical AI platform that understands the unstructured, natural language content within medical documents, announced it has raised $18 million in Series A funding.
– The oversubscribed round was led by DCM, a global venture capital firm, with participation from OliveTree, Zola Global Investors and Millennium Technology Value Partners.
– Return investors include Launch Capital, SOSV, Bootstrap Labs and Chairman of UCSF Health Hub Mark Goldstein.
– Olive Tree Managing Partner, Nichola Eliovits, will join the board.
– The capital will help the company rapidly grow its business and sales team to keep up with the explosive demand for clinical AI technologies by healthcare organizations over the last year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.