Mercato Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Salt Lake City.
Opposing the other organizations, this Mercato Partners works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Mercato Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 44 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
This organization was formed by Alan Hall, Greg Warnock. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Mercato Partners, startups are often financed by vSpring Capital, Thomas Weisel Venture Partners, SV Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rick Alden, Pelion Venture Partners, EPIC Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sherpa Capital, Shasta Ventures, Menlo Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Fusion-io, Altitude Digital, SteelHouse The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Spark Digital Capital||United States, New York|
|Paradigm||United States, Houston|
|OpGen||United States, Gaithersburg|
|Sky||United Kingdom, London|
|China Life Insurance||China, Beijing|
|Madison Holdings Group||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Middleland MT Holdings||-|
|Ningbo Kexingxing Wenhua Chanye Touzi||China, Ningbo|
|MercadoLivre.com||Brazil, Santana de Parnaíba|
|Chrysalis Acquisition Partners||Canada, Calgary|
|Inner Mongolia Kenuohuagai Investment Management||-|
|Strategic Incubation Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|Korea Growth Investment Corporation||-|
|Internet Holding A.S||-|
|Juxi Capital||China, Beijing|
|$60M||12 Aug 2021||United States, Chicago|
|05 Jan 2021||United States, Columbus|
|$28M||15 Jun 2020||United States, Chicago|
|$17M||20 Dec 2019||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|$7M||08 May 2019||United States, Chicago|
|$25M||28 Feb 2019||United States, Denver|
|$12M||28 Jan 2019||United States, Lehi|
|$12M||05 Jun 2018||United States, Boulder|
|$15M||23 Jan 2018||United States, St. George|
– Prime Trust, a one-stop shop for financial infrastructure for fintech innovators, closed its $64m Series A round.
– Led by Mercato Partners, the round also includes Samsung Next, Nationwide, Commerce Ventures, Ayon Capital, Kraken Ventures, STCAP, s20 Capital, Seven Peaks Ventures, Diverse Angels, University Growth Fund and Nevcaut Ventures.
– Prime Trust is a one-stop-shop for financial infrastructure for fintech and digital asset innovators. They offer core financial service APIs and plug and play widgets that allow companies to launch quickly and scale securely.
– GloveBox, a single sign-on mobile platform that brings together insurance agencies, policyholders, and carriers onto one platform, today announced a $3 million early-stage investment.
– The round was led by Mercato Partner’s Prelude Fund, with participation from Heffernan Insurance Brokers, a top 20 agency out of California, as well as other industry veterans.
– The investment will be used to expand features and enhance the functionality of GloveBox’s product, benefiting both agencies and policyholders.
– GloveBox co-founders Ryan and Andy Mathisen, Sean Mulhern, and Alex Rolex created GloveBox based on their experiences at Colorado Insurance.
– They set out to provide a completely tech-forward mobile marketplace that enables independent agencies to win against larger, incumbent carriers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.